Saturday, January 06, 2007

Obsession(s) realized

So, I was fortunate enough that Mom bought me that camera for Christmas!

Here's a pic showing off it's color accenting feature:



AND, Dad bought Jessi and I each one of these:


My mactop (pictured above) is presently in the shop over at macmedics.com getting its new 160GB hard drive installed. I should hopefully have it back on Monday or Tuesday. Thank goodness for Jessi also having a mactop, or I would be in (more) serious withdrawal right now!

4 comments:

Dana Stibolt said...

Thanks for the plug for www.macmedics.com! Enjoy the extra hard drive space.

Dana Stibolt said...

Thanks for the plug for www.macmedics.com! Enjoy the extra hard drive space.

Dana Stibolt said...

Thanks for the plug for www.macmedics.com! Enjoy the extra hard drive space. Make sure you keep a back up of all your data. Happy New Year!

kathi said...

Cool! What kind of camera was it? G'luck on the puter, I'm needing that myself.