Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Next Obsession


That right tharr, is a Canon Powershot SD800 IS Digital Elph (psst... you might be able to find it here for as low as $332.26). It seeks to replace my Canon Powershot SD300 Digital Elph, which has been a fantastic and dear camera to me, and is responsible for some 8,000 +/- pics on my laptop. I've had it for 2 years now, and I am ready for the next version.

Anyway...if somehow I wound up with this as a Christmas present...I wouldn't in the least be upset (or, if you're in a time crunch, this is roughly how it would make me feel).

4 comments:

Carrie and Scott said...

We have an Elph too...love it!

LoveLladro said...

Very subtle honey... very subtle.

The O'Neills said...

why stop there get the SD900 its only like 60 dollars more than the 800 and its 10.1 mp

Rob and Danielle said...

If I could afford a camera, you'd be getting seven of them for Christmas. Thank you SO MUCH for all your help!