Saturday, July 15, 2006

76 Rejection Letters

Or, perhaps more accurately: 75 Rejection Letters, 1 Rejection Postcard, and 1 Job Offer (not pictured)

Well, after more than a year, literally hundreds of job applications, freelance assignments, temp jobs, working at Starbucks, and starting my own business, I have finally landed a job - as a lawyer - in a law firm.

So, with that, I have saved most of my rejection letters, in the hopes that some day I'd finally get a job, and it would be funny to see how many letters I had. I considered wallpapering the office...but I thought it was easier to re-tile the kitchen floor.

Here ya go. (make sure to click the picture to see it in all its dejecting glory)

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

My my... you have come along way... job well done sweetie ;~)

kathi said...

Wow, now that's inspiration, honestly, to never give up. I'm glad you saved those, thanks.