Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ultimate ffffrrrotoshop

So, after we wore ourselves out playing ultimate frisbee, we wanted to take a group picture in front of the sign that said we couldn't play there. Only problem was that there was no one there to take our picture. Our solution: Take two pictures and photoshop them together.

Danielle took the first picture.


Then I took the second picture.


Then I work a little photoshop magic (can you figure out whether I added Danielle or myself to this picture?)


Then, just for fun, I gave everybody Rob's rock-hard abs!


Good times.

4 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Dag on we are a fabulous group!!! I won't guess at which one was photoshopped in... that may be cheating ;~)

Excellent job there hubby ;~)

Love you!

Laura said...

LOL! DANG! Wish I had Rob's abs ;0)

kathi said...

You put yourself into the picture, but dang good job of it, seriously, very impressed!

TortfeasorG said...

ha, actually, i put danielle into that picture...thanks for the compliment though!