Friday, April 21, 2006

The Best Buddy-Bear Ever...


Hello. This is the Buddy-Bear. Also known as: Riley; Rileford Benson Montgomery, III; Buggy-Bear; Ry-Guy; Bud; Bug; Boggy-Bear; Buttery-Bear; Bogga-Boo; the Rilenator; Riley-Buddy-Baby-Bear; Baby-Bear; Bear, Regal Beagle, Legal Beagle, Illegal Beagle, etc...

Although I have many names, I have only one favorite activity. That is being outside. Anywhere. I especially like car rides.



Now that we're out, allow me to assume the position.



Now, this is more like it...



I LOVE it when we really get goin'!



Well, now that the ride is nearing the end, it's time to check my hair. I have to look good for all the Beagle Girls.



All in all, it was a good trip. I got to go O-U-T-side, AND for a car ride! Time to sleep for another 36 hours.

2 comments:

LoveLladro said...

Oh, I love that dog with all my heart! Great pictures honey!!!

Rob and Danielle said...

been a few days there, buddy boy...where's the post?!?!